Thursday 12 February 2009

vicious vulgar valentine





There is no ugly body only ugly thoughts

She sets the president for confidence.

I envy the way she carries herself with pride, showing off her true colours through her pictures with utmost confidence that shadows judgemental s .
The way she goes straight to the point with style keeping it real, lively and uncertain.

She's 16 what would you expect?

I always feel glad even to only get the chance to know good people,

My friends love to assume that there's something going on with me, every time I get to know or make friends with girls just because.. I mean I don't feel an urge to compete? or that there's a name to live up to? unlike those people don't have to prove myself to others besides I doubt this is the best time for it. but; whatever happen happens la kan. ;p

No comments: