Sunday 26 July 2009

IU Day - The Aftermath of



The countless fights and argument we endured, IT started of, with "I" before it turned to "WE" which followed through with a "WIN".

1.I would like to thank all my committee members especially I-Fern for all her great advises and the strong will she kept for perfection.

2.Vilasinee for being very persistent through out all the persuasion and fights we
faced.

3.Vivian for her guidance.

4.ShaFarina, Sook Mun,Yashinni,Azwan ,Kecik Ariff,Anis and SarahHanan who stood by my side to help, no matter the situation.

5.I would also like to thank Sarah Shafi and Nailah for being very decisive and honest.

6.Rachel Tan, Shalini and Mayuri for taking charge of their mammoth tasks.

7.Danielle and Michelle for getting things done, at last.

8.Ady Faizal, Rahman for their professionalism.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OUR GUESTS AND FRIENDS FOR THE SUPPORT AND COMMITMENT SHOWED IN MAKING THIS YEARS INTERACT CLUB OF SMK USJ 4 IUDAY A MEMORABLE ONE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Without you guys NONE of this would have happened. THANK YOU!

AMEEN RUSLAN

4 comments:

Rachel Tan said...

Fine lah... don't mention me...hahah.. nvm i FORGIVE U.... gud job nyway!!!
IT WAS A SUCCESS!!!!!!!

ameenruslan said...

oh shoot. it slip my mind so sorry. I'll edit it now :D

Suraya Hani said...

hello, i'm kechik's sister, remember ? ameen i buat drawing tu smpi pkul 4 pagi u tau , then i bgun pkul 7. 3 hours je i tdo -.- . i mcm exited gila psl drawing, but then tkde :(
Hoyeah, iuday was DA BOMB ! and thnks to you dude, and your friends too ;)
nice job, guys !

Danielle said...

Yeahh, haha I would like to say Your Welcome to Ameen Ruslan and CONGRATS. IU DAY WAS A HUGE HIT :D Give yourself a pat on the back and while you're at it, treat yourself to a haircut :)