Saturday 12 July 2008

Sueanne ,Singapore

I just got back from a short trip to Singapore on Wednesday . And I'm still admiring it.Everything from the great Singapore sale to the awesome public transportation system and the comfort of feeling safe. I was amazed to see how much Singaporeans pleasure from a the strong spending power they acquire(while we're suffering from inflation). It was a clear example of how capable Malaysia is to achieve a far more develop state if corruption is not practised. Dude! only 4 hour to the south and we can see how a land with zero resources achieve such heights. Its even more embarrassing that our government reduced subsidies on petrol even as we are exporters, when the culture desert Singapore manage to increase theirs. Lee Kuan Yew really is a genius! and you don't even want to get me started with the cleaninest .

Sueanne was great , I mean despite being a bad influence towards me, she did actually showed me around town and stuff. Got forced into the sea in Sentosa, late night chilling around Orchard road , Vivo city shopping and the stupid quest for beer in Chinatown . What I can say about her is that she gives sucky advises at the same make stupid decisions which she regrets,she's easy to get along with ,out of your control, has a mind of her own(not a smart one though pftt :P) and slightly attractive :)
* she really needs to slow down on the spending habits and find something more interesting and useful to do :) That’s it for my first personal social post.
Politic free
Ameen Ruslan

No comments: