Sunday 13 July 2008

Best of friends


I Went to Sri KL's Charity fiesta together with Danial during noon today ,to meet my looong lost friend; ol' Farah Ardlina whom we all love and misses *coughs*, had a few laughs with Kanasya and friends. Got to savour a couple of 'hahahhehehuhues' for a little bit before the arrival of Redza, and his persuasion towards getting both me and Danial to accompanie him to pyramid which he succeeded . Pyramid was OK like it always is(nothing special) , I didn't pick up anything though due to my shortage in cash :(















Everything seemed just so normal today, the only part which got me overwhelmed is when I stumbled apon a trully oldoldold good friend; Rahimi at pyramid, ahh! we go WAY back. From the time when we used to skate together couple years ago till today his stupid jokes still ring a bell in my head. This dude is really something. And yea, we did went to ss15 at night as usual , had a couple rounds of pool and stuff.
Just another average saturday outing with friends, chilling out and draining our past time with uncertainty.
blanked*
Ameen Ruslan

No comments: