Wednesday 16 July 2008

My Say

The Rotary Club of USJ held in Summit hotel today went smoothly as usual. Everything from speeches, programme launchings and motivations. I was felling just too fine to be impressed. School was rather average with familiar faces preaching on the typical free text book, and through out that, I have both Danial and Indima up in my face, one with his "stalker" accusation and another testing my patient with a motive to get me to use using the finger, which is now out of my list of bad habits.haha I have unique friends!
The Anwar and Shabery Debate was a real eye opener to me. It was surprising but hell I was proud with Astro for giving a space to the opposition to get their facts down and known at the same time highly supporting the practice of democracy by organizing this debate. What or how ever you may think or suggest , I would honestly say that The charismatic Anwar of PKR clearly made more sense through his professionalism by focussing on seriousness of the issue.
Ameen Ruslan

No comments: