Sunday 17 August 2008

First of all I would like to thank my fellow 'challenger' (Ng I-Fern) for confirming her immaturity and at the same time disgracing herself as a fellow Interactor. This is not a reply to her blog post. I don't waste my time on people who are simply not worth it. This is my statement.

Let’s check out our potential president Ng I-Fern’s case :

1) She stated that, one should not be appointed for a high post if one is only there for a year. It was her elder sister, Ai Jing (Club President 2006/2007) who abandoned the club during her term to the extent that the Club they did not even have an installation for the following term. How is it possible to run a club without a BOD. And if you have not already recognized the legacy... Isn't it obvious now that the club needs new people to bring upon changes and not continue to rot.

2) What in the world was she thinking, for stating that the Interact Club of USJ4 is a Chinese Club? This is a very racist remark!

3) What is she talking about – is she talking about herself being threatened? How very pathetic – she has a “four year record” to lose; and I don’t have anything to lose or prove if I don't get the presidency. True, I am the new kid on the block and to even maintain a position on the BOD is already impressive for me. Now, who would be more embarrassed for losing the presidency? Who is threatening who now.

4. She criticized me by calling me a dog and always obeying teacher. Well, let me tell her something. Human being live by principles and follow rules in order to get things done the correct way. Rules are there to be followed, if you can’t, you leave. Unless you are able to bring about changes for the better. You need a very good cause to rebel. .

Just stop complaining and harping on non essential issues like Chinese club, being threatened, etc but face reality. You have something to say, you want to be President, go see the right person and state your cause. No more blabbing to tarnish the Interact Club reputation

5. Yes I don't memorize the Interact handbook. Does that make you any better?
This, I know -
Interact is a Rotary-sponsored service club for young people ages 14- 18. The program gives young people an opportunity to participate in fun, meaningful service projects while developing leadership skills and meeting new friends.

Through service activities, Interactors learn the importance of:

...Developing leadership skills and personal integrity;

...Demonstrating helpfulness and respect for others;

...Advancing international understanding and goodwill.

6. I know I don't speak perfect English nor am I the best writer in the world, but at least I try to. Why are you jealous? It is something for the better, which is also in line with Interact's motion.

I would advise you to keep your composure more if you ever dream about crticizing bringing your self down to such a level of immaturity where you portray racism and prejudice. What a perfect combination of a sore loser living in denial.

I cannot imagine a person which such immaturity leading a club. Yes, I did say she has problems with her emotion and this is clearly pissing teacher off, read her blogpost(www.fernnss.blogspot.com) for yourself and evaluate my comments. Does she not have an emotional problem?

“I didn't use language meant to irritate which I could very well do, as good as anybody else” quote Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad

AMEEN RUSLAN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I am the new kid on the block and to even maintain a position on the BOD is already impressive for me"

ya true, impressive cause u've gotta kiss ur teacher's ass and lick her shoes. that's how u maintain. the club is gonna fall without fail if the president has no experience whatsoever about the club. let's see what u can do for the better.

"I cannot imagine a person which such immaturity leading a club."

neither can i. but it is happening soon. can't wait to watch!

word of advise to u : a good president will not fight against their own bod. if one of them falls, all of u will follow

Anonymous said...

oh yea one more thing!

"I don't waste my time on people who are simply not worth it."

haha! ur really funny dude. u've like wasted few mins of ur life writing this post.

Anonymous said...

go ameen!

who cares what other people think, seriously. what's important is what YOU think. if you think you want this, if you think you can do this, then go for it.
those who mind don't matter anyway. and those who matter don't mind.

good luck with the club! but most importantly, have fun! you deserve to (:

Anonymous said...

its I-Jing not Ai Jing.

and no i did not abandon the bloody club.

the new BOD is suppose to plan the installation not the old BOD u dumbass.

now u're the president of the club, ACT LIKE ONE. SO MUCH OF TALKING NO ACTION.